Ecstatic to have this talented beauty as this weeks Featured Goal Digger! I found Tori on Instagram when I started up the GDNZ Instagram account. Posting a mixture of stunning make-up shots, inspirational quotes and fitspo photos, I couldn’t not follow! Not only is she undeniably gorgeous but she is hard working, driven and super talented!! I worked with Tori creating and designing the GDNZ branding and I have to say she is one genuine, down to earth babe! Check her out …
I’m Victoria, or Tori. I am a designer, illustrator and makeup artist. I’m currently based in Wellington, New Zealand, but will be moving around a bit here and there come Summer – Queenstown is the next destination. I am a born and bred Wellingtonian and love it here, but I think a change will be as good as a holiday!
I am the bomb diggity because I have recently…
Just turned down some work for the first time as I’m too busy to fit it in – a nice problem to have as a year ago I went full time freelance and of course I was nervous about there being enough work to keep me going!
Currently Digging for…
An illustration for a secret project – hopefully I will be able to share it on my website soon!
Goal Digging isn’t all endorphins and celebrations. When you hit a bump in the road you...
Talk it out with those closest to me – formulate a plan to get back on track, or look for some insight as to how to attack it head on!
Top 3 bucket list goals to tick off…
- Travel the world doing what I love – I particularly want to go back to Greece after visiting there last year to work and live for a while
- Build a strong foundation for my future family financially and spiritually
- Be well respected for what I do and be known for being genuine and kind
Top 3 bucket list goals ticked off…
- Taken the leap and gone out on my own (business wise)
- Started my Instagram page and have been consistent with it to keep it growing constantly
- About 2 years ago I started working out and eating well, and lost 14 kilos on my own and in turned gained the confidence to believe in myself, that I can set goals and achieve them! (This pretty much started off my makeup journey)
Smash it today!
When self-doubt and CBF creeps in you stalk Angelica Blick because she is living the dream, pursuing her passions, having fun and making money!
When I just need to laugh I… go watch Modern Family!
Your top 3 tips for living a kick-ass fulfilling life….
- Even if you’re scared – just do it. Go for it. You are the only person holding yourself back!
- Be kind to everyone – you don’t know their story, just as they don’t know yours.
- Keep good people around you, they will bring you up when you’re down and encourage you to be the best person you can be.
Tell us about your typical day, from waking up to snuggling in for the night…
It really depends what my focus is for the day. If I’m doing a makeup look for my page, I will usually start with that and that process can take a few hours from conception to actually posting the images. You will definitely find me munching a lot during the day and fitting in a workout with my trainer or one of the 30 min Les Mills Grit classes! I play social sport too so that keeps me busy in the evenings. You can also find me down at the water helping my boyfriend out with his Jetboards business (Jetsurfs, Flyboards and Hoverboards)!
While you’re here, lets set some mindful intentions! I will:
Do More ……drawing (for my own improvement)
See More …… of the world!
Be More ………purposeful with my actions
One piece of wisdom for future Goal Diggers?
Just do it :)
Facebook: Victoria Nunns Beauty